Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blessed to Have Love

There is one thing we all need more than anything else. That is love. It is far more important than money and without love we would have no significance as human beings. Love is especially important in recovery. We need to both receive and give love to be whole and well.
I have been through some hard times in dealing with schizophrenia. The uncompromising love I have received in these times has taught me, consoled me, guided me and believed in me enough to make me the person I am today. It has shaped me to being a person who has compassion and respect for his fellow human beings. It is love that allows me to share positivity with all of mankind.
We need to understand love to know our own purpose. I truly believe that who has not learned of love would be hopelessly lost. In contrast to the person who does know of love will always know exactly what they need, want and aspire towards. We are all blessed to have love in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment