Wednesday, November 21, 2012

150 Posts and Counting

This is my 150th blog post. I am very happy with my work and I know I am helping people. I have in the process of writing all these articles considered discontinuing publishing. In each of these times I was prompted to continue. Whether it was from simply sitting down and pouring my heart out to write an especially good article; or if it was from receiving good feedback on what I was doing. I kept writing.
I have now far exceeded the expectations I had for myself when I began Breathe. It has been a journey of personal exploration. In this journey I have found purpose. I have discovered how I can contribute to society in a way that is fun and fulfilling. This blog is now important to me at least as much as it may be to any of my readers.
I am going to continue to write and I will try to write often. I may at times take days or even weeks between writing articles. I am almost skeptical in my ability to continue my current rate of publishing. I will however, continue to write. There are likely to be some guest posts on occasion. My goal for this blog is that it would be a resource that people find to be helpful and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment