Sunday, October 14, 2012

Money Management and Quitting Smoking


Money management is a very important thing to learn. I have had times where I managed my money horribly. I am quite certain most people would name money management as their biggest stressor in their life. Several months ago I quit smoking. This has made a night and day difference in my money management. The apartment I will be moving into in less than 3 weeks is only affordable because I quit.

I have been going to free community meals lately. I wanted to be familiar with the places community meals were offered before I left the group home (Meadowview) I currently live in. The community meals will help with my budgeting needless to say. I will have to be mindful of my spending even with the help of community meals. I am sure that if I am diligent about watching my dollars I will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment